- Low profile handling system is able to fit in most 5th wheelers!
- Easy to Use – Push button cable retraction and storage.
- “Zero Effort” Pull-Out – No more heavy pulling!
- Compact – Store power cable in the smallest possible area.
- Easy to Install – Utilizing the included detachable mounting base.
- Built to Last – designed to provide maintenance free use
- Can handle most cable jacket materials, including S & SE
- Designed & Assembled In U.S.A.
- Fully Tested and Approved – ETL, CSA, ISO 8846
|Part Number:||Description:||Voltage:||Cable Type:||Plug:||Cable Length:||Color:||Frame / Metal Components:|
|CRR50LP-12||Cordreel - 50amp (4 cond.) US||Input: 12 VDC|
Operating: 5-7 amps nominal
|6/3 & 8/1 SOW 90deg. C rating||Molded plug||32' (9.7m)||Black||Steel (E-coat)|
Say goodby to tangled messes and stiff cord! The Cablemaster Model CRR50-LP is your final solution when it comes to handling and storing bulky 50 amp electrical cable! Although it can be used in any setting or environment, it is specifically designed for RV power cable applications. Cablemaster Model CRR50-LP is able to fit in the compartments of most C Class coaches and 5th wheelers, allowing for versitile installations. With its robust design, its durability and reliability is second to none. Cablemaster Model CRR50-LP features a sleek design with no sharp protruding edges. Features also include motorized cable retraction, “zero effort” cable extension, “EZ out” power plug, an LED power indicator, and the industry’s most pliable power cord. = Contact Glendinning today to begin your hassle free solution!