RV Power Cable
Stop losing the battle to your power cord . . .
We’ve already won it for you!
Are you tired of fighting with your stiff, cumbersome power cable? Glendinning has been helping RV owners relax for decades! The Cablemaster has been innovated for maximum user convenience, ensuring a reliable and convenient power connection. We offer power cable handling & storage solutions for most Class A coaches, 5th Wheelers, and Super C models.
Cable Handling Made Easy
Minimize hassel and downtime with patented “Zero-Effort” cable extension and automatic retraction! Never struggle with stiff power cable again!
Simple Connection & Usage
Cordset features “EZ-Out” lever on plug for effortless cable disconnect as well as an LED indicator light to indicate when the power is on. Glendinning also uses special SEW, the most flexible cord on the market!
Best Cord on the Market!
All units installed with UL Type SEOW jacketed cable which can stay pliable in sub-zero temperatures – The most pliable cord in the industry!
- Classic reel style
- Manual pull out, motorized retraction & storage
- Patented “Zero-Effort” pull out technology – no spring to overcome
- Molded cord set with “EZ” Unplug Lever with LED power indicator light
- Compact frame to fit in small spaces
- Ridged frame for additional support
- Sleek, seamless design with no sharp or protruding edges
|Cable Length:||32 ft.||36 ft.||50 ft.|
|Typical Amperage:||50 amp||50 amp||50 amp|
|Cable Type:||50 amp|
|Retraction Motor Voltage:||12 or 24 VDC||12 or 24 VDC||12 or 24 VDC|
|Cable Jacket Material:||Type S, SE||Type S, SE||Type S, SE|
|Frame / Metal Components:||Steel (E-coat)||Steel (E-coat)||Steel (E-coat)|
|View Details||View Details||View Details|
- Motorized, Extend, Retraction, and storage of your power cable
- No slip rings, directly connected to power panel
- Unlimited Cable Length
|Typical Amperage:||50 amp||50 amp (US)
63 amp (EU)
|Cable Outside Diameter:||0.8"-1.2" |
|Typical Cable Type:||#10 AWG / 6mm2|
|#6 AWG / 16mm2
|Retraction Motor Voltage:||12 or 24 VDC||12 or 24 VDC|
|Cable Jacket Material:||Type S, ST, SE, PUR||Type S, ST, SE, PUR|
|View Details||View Details|