RV Cablemaster - Model CRR50LP - Low Profile Style
Glendinning Low-Profile Cablemaster makes it possible to fit a Cablemaster almost anywhere!
The Glendinning Cablemaster is absolutely the easiest way to handle your bulky RV power cable - now available smaller than ever before!
Say goodby to RV extension cords! Glendinning Cablemaster Model CRR50LP is small enough to fit in most 5th wheeler compartments with standard features including:
- Zero Effort Cable Extension: When you want to extend your power cable, simply pull it out. The "Zero Effort" retraction motor is completely disconnected from the hub, making it extremely easy to pull out your cable.
- Motorized Cable Retraction: When it's time to retract the cable, press the button. The nearly silent retraction motor will automatically engage and retract the cable back into the coach.
- Side-Mount Installation: Cablemaster Model CRR50LP is engineered to mount on compartment wall, maximizing compartment storage space.
- EZ Unplug Lever: Easily disconnect from your campsite receptacle.
- Power Indicator LED: Simple reference of sufficient power
- Most Pliable Cord In The Industry!: The CRRA50 Cablemaster is equipped with 50 feet of "Type SOW" power cable - the most flexible power cable on the market - it will stay flexible down to 10 degrees below zero.
- No Sharp Edges: Sleek, seamless design with no dangerous protruding edges.
Internal Switch: Momentary power switch is built into unit gearbox to make installation and usage as easy as possible.
External Switch: Momentary power switch mounted on 3' wire extension and corrugated loom. Comes with black recessed name plate, weather seal, and mounting hardware.
NOTE: THIS UNIT IS NOT RATED FOR MARINE USE.
NOTE: DUE TO CURRENT ORDER QUANTITIES THIS PRODUCT IS BUILT TO ORDER AND MAY TAKE UP 7 BUSINESS DAYS TO SHIP.