Last Updated: June 5, 2018
This privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) describes the privacy practices for Glendinning Products L.L.C. and its related companies (“Glendinning”). This notice applies to users of this website, www.Glendinningproducts.com and any other website owned by Glendinning that post this Policy (the “Site”). Each time you use our Site, the current version of the Privacy Notice will apply. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it
is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
WHAT WE COLLECT
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number as well as other information you directly give to us on our Site (“Personal Information”).
Information Automatically Collected. We may automatically log non-personal information about you and your computer sent to us by your web browser. For example, when visiting our Site, we may log browser type and plug-in details, URL of a referring website, operating system and local time zone. We may use non-personal data for various business purposes such as fraud prevention and to improve our Site and its processes. Please check your web browser to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information as follows:
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service to you.
- To send information to you including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To provide and deliver products and services you request.
- To provide purchase, order, exchange, return or warranty information about our products and services
We will process your Personal Information based on the legal basis legitimate interest. Glendinning’s legitimate interests include the interest to manage its websites according to fair business practices, to maintain availability and functionality of the websites and in connection with Glendinning’s general business practices.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share Personal Information as follows:
- If necessary, we may share your Personal Information with others who do work for us, to enable them to provide additional information that you request or respond to questions or comments, including companies which may be inside or outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area EU/EEA. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share Personal Information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share Personal Information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- To comply with laws.
- To respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share Personal Information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
How long will your Personal Information be kept?
Your Personal Information will be kept as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which the Personal Information was collected.
For Our European Visitors and Users
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer Personal Information that we collect from you to locations outside of Europe for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated, stored and securely following the principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
Links to other websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites. We have no influence on the compliance or noncompliance of the operators of these sites with the data protection provisions.
We take precautions to protect your Personal Information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We do not collect sensitive information, such as payment details or personal identification numbers. The computers/servers in which personally identifiable information is stored are kept in a secure environment.
Information Choices and Changes
We want to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If you believe the information we hold is inaccurate or no longer current, please contact us so that we can remove or correct the information as appropriate. If you are in the European Union, data protection regulations give you rights to access information held about you, to correct such information, or to have personal information erased. If you wish to exercise your data privacy rights, make a complaint, ask a question or make a suggestion, please contact us as explained below.
Attn: PP Representative
740 Century Circle
Conway, SC 29526-8274