- Just push a button to extend and retract your power cable
- Maximize your time on the water by minimizing your time at the dock
- Eliminate the effort and backache of carrying and coiling power cable
- Store your power cable in areas otherwise inaccessible
- Free up your valuable deck storage space for other uses
- Built to provide years of maintenance free use in any environment
- Designed & Assembled in U.S.A.
- Widely accepted by major yacht manufacturers worldwide
- Fully Tested and Approved: CE, ISO 8846
- Available for both US and EU power setups.
- Can handle most 150+ amp power cables
- Designed to handle most power cables with a 1.5″-2.75″ (38-70mm) outside diameter
- Can handle unlimited length of cable, dependant upon storage space available
|Part Number:||Input Voltage:||Conductor Gauge / Number of Conductors:||Cable Diameter:||Additional Information:|
|04097-21-24||24 VDC||Various||1.5"-2.75" |
|CM-9 Power Unit only|
|04097-24-24||24 VDC||Various||1.5"-2.75" |
|CM-9 Power Unit with CM-8 Hawse Pipe (aluminum)|
|04095||24 VDC||Various||1.5"-2.75" |
|CM-9 Hawse Pipe - Stainless Steel|
Closed Coupled Cablemaster Install
Cablemaster Installed with vertical extension
Cablemaster installed with horizontal extension
Angled Cablemaster Installs
The Cablemaster Model CM-9 is your final solution when it comes to handling and storing bulky power cable! It is designed to withstand the harsh marine environment which means its durability and reliability is second to none. Unlike all other cable handling systems, the Cablemaster Model CM-9 eliminates the need for slip rings or brush connections. Offering both automatic pay in and out, the power cable is easily maneuvered and stored in a variety of settings. It is also able to store an unlimited length of cable because it stores the cable seperately. Glendinning also offers a variety of guide roller assemblys in order to store the cable several yards away from the Cablemaster. Contact us today to find the right solution for you! Cablemaster Model CM-9 is fully tested and approved (ISO 8846).
I am text block. Click edit button to change this text.