- Easy to Use – Push button cable retraction and storage.
- “Zero Effort” Pull-Out – No more heavy pulling!
- Compact – Store power cable in the smallest possible area.
- Easy to Install – Utilizing the included detachable mounting base.
- Built to Last – designed to provide maintenance free use
- Available in both 12 & 24 VDC setups
- Can handle most cable jacket materials, including S & SE
- Fully Tested and Approved – ETL, CSA
|Part Number:||Description:||Voltage:||Cable Type:||Plug:||Cable Length:||Color:||Frame / Metal Components:|
|04380-12||Cordreel - 50amp (4 cond.) US||Input: 12 VDC|
Operating: 5-7 amps nominal
|6/3 & 8/1 SOW 90deg. C rating||Molded plug||36' (11m)||Black||Steel (E-coat)|
|04380-24||Cordreel - 50amp (4 cond) US||Input: 24 VDC||6/3 & 8/1 SOW 90deg. C rating||Molded plug||36' (11m)||Black||Steel (E-coat)|
Say goodby to tangled messes and stiff cord! The Cablemaster Model CRR-50 is your final solution when it comes to handling and storing bulky 50 amp power cable! Although it can be used in any setting or environment, it is specifically designed for RV power cable applications. Its compact design allows it to easily fit in almost any compartment or cabinet! With its robust design, its durability and reliability is second to none. The Cablemaster Model CRR-50 offers our “Zero Effort” pull out design which allows you to effortlessly make your connection. When you are ready to pack it up, simply flip a switch and your power cable is quickly and safely recoiled and stored. Contact Glendinning today to begin your hassle-free solution! The Cablemaster Model CRR-50 is fully tested and approved (ETL, CSA).