Packages damaged in shipment
All items are securely packaged for shipping, and we take the utmost care using packaging materials specified by the shipping companies. If you suspect the package has been damaged in shipment:
- Do not accept it from the carrier.
- Write "Refused Due to Damage" on the package.
- Once returned to us, you will promptly receive a full refund or replacement.
Items damaged in shipment
Upon opening your package and finding damaged items, please:
- Keep the original box and all packaging the items were shipped in.
- Notify us immediately. We will provide you with a Return Authorization Number and instructions.
Note: All damaged items must be returned to us within 15 days and prior to a replacement being shipped.
All other returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Glendinning Products just follow these steps to return your order:
- Contact us for a RMA (Return Material Authorization) number.
- Ship the product back to:Glendinning Marine Products, Inc.
740 Century Circle
Conway, SC 29526
- Depending on circumstances and specific product, a restock charge may be assessed. If applicable, the restock charge will be indicated when the RMA number is issued.
- Shipping charges cannot be refunded.