- GLENDINNING MARINE PRODUCTS, INC. warrants to the original consumer purchaser that the Cablemaster will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- This LIMITED WARRANTY applies to defects in material and workmanship. It does not apply to chromeplated or anodized finish or to power cable damage caused by inadequate cable storage area or installation not in accordance with GLENDINNING MARINE PRODUCTS, INC. specifications.
- This LIMITED WARRANTY is void if the product has been damaged by accident or unreasonable use, neglect, improper installation, or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship.
- To obtain performance of this LIMITED WARRANTY obligation the original purchaser should contact GLENDINNING MARINE PRODUCTS, INC. for instructions concerning removal and shipping of the defective component. Upon compliance of the foregoing procedure all warranted defects will be repaired, or at GLENDINNING MARINE PRODUCTS, INC. option, the complete unit replaced and returned to the consumer, shipping charges prepaid.
- GLENDINNING MARINE PRODUCTS, INC. does not assume the costs of removal and/or installation of the product or any other incidental costs which may arise as a result of any defect in materials or workmanship.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES. ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED BY LAW INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS, IS IN EFFECT ONLY FOR THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH ABOVE. NO REPRESENTATIVE OR PERSON IS AUTHORIZED TO GIVE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR TO ASSUME FOR GLENDINNING MARINE PRODUCTS, INC. ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF IT’S PRODUCTS. GLENDINNING MARINE PRODUCTS, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INSTALLATION OF IT’S PRODUCTS.
For three (3) years from date of shipment of this product from our plant, Glendinning warrants such product against defective material or workmanship (but not against damage caused by accident or improper use after such shipment). Glendinning will, at its option, repair, replace or issue credit for any of its products discovered to be defective within a three year period; provided that:
- Glendinning is notified within two weeks after discovery of such defect.
- The original product is immediately returned to Glendinning transportation charges prepaid.
- Glendinning’s examination shall disclose to its satisfaction that such defect has not been caused by improper use or accident after shipment of such product.
No warranty applies to a product’s fitness for specific application. It will be so stated when a product is generally suited for an application. However, since we control neither specific installations nor specific use, we warrant nothing beyond the specifications per print. Glendinning makes no other warranties, expressed or implied.