Glendinning Products, LLC. was started from an idea that Hylands "Glen" Glendinning had. Glen worked with several marine industries from 1953-1971 and felt he could design and manufacture a twin-engine synchronizer that would be more durable than what was currently in the market. With the help of his wife Ruth and their 3 boys they sold the first Automatic Synchronizer in 1972 and so began a reputation for providing quality products. In 1983, Glen moved the operation to Conway, SC. In 1996 they broke ground on a new facility and with his retirement in 1990, Paul Glendinning was named President of Glendinning Products, LLC.
Home About Us